Friday, June 5, 2015

Review for In the Air Tonight by Lori Handeland - 5 bee's knees!

I absolutely loved this! I've read many Lori Handeland books, and I love her writing! This book was super great! I loved the ghosts and witches, and all the supernatural elements. I loved Raye and her kooky little town, she had a strength to her and I liked that she used humor in tough situations, and she keeps an even head when others would be freaking out. She's just very likable. I also liked Bobby, his character was manly without being overly alpha, he has a calmness to him that I enjoyed. Both of the main characters have depth and are easy to root for, and I think they were very complimentary to each other; they have excellent chemistry. I find ghosts and witches interesting to read, and I liked how there was the added element of suspense because of the hunters. It's nice to see characters make more smart decisions then bad ones, I hate when characters just keep making stupid decisions when it's obviously a bad decision, and anyone with half a brain would know that. I think all the characters in this book, even the side characters, were entertaining and believable. The whole backstory for Raye was really interesting, and I look forward to reading the next books in the series! I'm down for a Handeland book anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment