Thursday, June 18, 2015

Review for Never Loved by Charlotte Stein - 5 bee's knees!

I loved this! I love books that feature alpha males with hearts of gold, so this was perfect for me. Although, Bea was painfully awkward, I still adored her, and her straight forwardness. Bea's upbringing has had a serious affect on her, so she is a sheltered woman looking to break out of her shell and find herself, and even though she may seem naïve, I think she is very strong. Serge is absolutely wonderful, he's strong and manly, but he maintains this tenderness about him, and I think Bea and Serge are excellent together, great chemistry. There is definitely some intense sex scenes, but they were steamy while being really sweet at the same time, and I think they were great. I happen to like books about MMA type stuff, so I liked that aspect, and sweet romances always draw me in. I really wanted this book to be longer! I would of loved to learn more about Serge and Bea, and read more about their time together. I see this is part of a series, so I'm hoping I'll get my wish very soon! I hope all works out for Bea and Serge, and I won't be tortured in any future books. I really enjoyed this book and the characters, and I need the next book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment