Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review for Destiny Rising by Siobhan Davis - 5 bee's knees!

Oh man! I'm so sad it's over! Destiny Rising was an excellent conclusion to a tremendously wonderful series! I absolutely loved this series, and reading this book has made me want to re-read the first book in the series, True Calling, I have a yearning to read about these characters as they once were. So much has happened to these characters, and they all have grown so much! Ari was amazing in this book, and I loved that she was right in the action and she was so strong! She's such a great female character, she isn't perfect, but that's what makes her great. I think both Cal and Zane are great also, and I enjoyed reading about them as well. This story has evolved into an epic adventure! I loved all the action scenes, and of course I loved the romance, and I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say I'm glad with how it ended. There was one thing I would have changed, but I don't want to spoil it, so I'll stop here. I also wanted more Ari! I liked the Zane point of view stuff, but I wasn't totally in love with it, but in no way did it deter from my utter enjoyment of this book, and I loved Cal's point of views scenes, and of course I love Ari's. I love the world building in this series. Siobhan Davis is a terrific writer, who really draws a reader into a scene. I really look forward to more books by Siobhan Davis, and I'm so glad I got to read this series. I definitely recommend this series, 5 stars across the board. Truly Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment