Monday, August 17, 2015

Review for Breaking Out: Part I by Michelle Diener - 5 bee's knees!

I absolutely loved this! It's a very short story, and I definitely wanted more, so I'm glad I can read the next book right after! So great! How this story started had me loving it right from the beginning! Kelli is held captive by some type of "doctor" because she has special abilities, and this whole book is her trying to escape out of the facility she's been held in for years. Nate is also being held captive, and is trying to escape as well, when he stumbles upon Kelli, and then they join up to escape, and save a friend of Nate's. The whole book is awesome! I love all the powers the characters have, and I love that they use them often, and the action scenes were really great; I was interested till the very end of this book, and I wanted to keep reading more, and to top it off there are some really kick-ass characters. Kelli is amazing, and I love her intelligence, and I love her power! Nate is super great too, and I love that he's a tough nice guy, and I love that he has the power he does because usually male characters don't have that power, and I think it fits nicely with his personality. Kelli and Nate have excellent chemistry together, and I'm really looking forward to reading more about how their relationship grows. I am really looking forward to the next book, and getting to know Giles more!

No comments:

Post a Comment