Monday, August 17, 2015

Review for Breaking Out Part II by Michelle Diener - 5 bee's knees!

I absolutely loved the first book, so I was really looking forward to this one, and I loved this one as much as I loved the first! This series is so great, and I wish all the books were already out, so I could read them right now! This book picks up a few weeks after the first, and Kelli, Nate, and Giles have a plan to help other people being held captive by the same people who were holding them prisoner. I loved that all the characters from the first book were a major part of this book because I loved them all, and I liked the addition of Nina. Both Nina and Kelli are excellent female characters, and I like how totally amazing they are. If you haven't read the first book, I recommend that you do that first, but to give you a quick overview, Kelli, Nate, and Giles all have really cool powers, and because of that some people were holding them prisoner to use for a reason that has not been established yet, and now they want to help others like them escape from these no good people. First up on their quest is Nina, and so the trio have a plan to break her out of the facility holding her captive. This book had all the things I loved about the first, action packed scenes, awesome powers, sweet romance, and some super bad ass characters, and I love all aspects of these books so far. I can't wait till the next book in the series! I need more story! Hopefully it, and any future books come out very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment