Friday, August 7, 2015

Review for The Fine Art of Deception by Alyssa Richards - 4 bee's knees

I love books that take place in the art world, so I found that aspect of this book really interesting, and I like the story development, and the mystery to the story was intriguing. I also loved the psychic angle, and the actual story was a really good one, and I liked the love story between Addison and Blake. I do think the characters were a bit flat, they needed a bit more life to them, but I suppose that fits in with the sort of stiffness of some people with money, and the writing was sort of disconnected; I felt like some parts just ran together, when there should of been some more clarity; there needed to be a breath. Addison and Blake do have chemistry, and I feel like the sex scenes were pretty good, and there weren't too many of them; the story is the main part that shines. This book does have a bit of cliffhanger, but it's more of a story cliffhanger, and not a relationship cliffhanger. I will definitely read the next book in the series; the story is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment