Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review for Laid Out by Sidney Halston - 5 bees knees!

I really love this series, and this book just added to my love for it even more! Although, I do wish the main characters would have gotten a clue sooner than they did! It was torture! So much torture, I just wanted to shout, "Oh my jeez! Just get on with it!" This book focused on Violet and Cain, and we get glimpses of characters from the previous books in the series, and since I love those characters, I really like reading more about them, and I think it would be a good idea for a reader to read the books from the beginning, but I think this book would be enjoyable even if you haven't read the other books. Violet and Cain have excellent chemistry, and they are really sweet together, and their friendship is wonderful. Violet and Cain have a deep bond, and it was difficult to read about them not being honest with each other, or themselves, and I understand the situation they are in, but because they both hold themselves back, they just create way more problems for themselves. I like MMA books, so that aspect was interesting for me, and I enjoy that world. As I said earlier, it did take a bit too long for the characters to gain a clue, so I didn't enjoy that, but their love scenes were really great, and that ending was so intense; I just loved it. I absolutely love this series, and I will definitely be reading the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment