Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review for Remember by Shannon Dermott - 4 bee's knees

I was interested through the whole book, and I liked the main characters. There's lots of action to keep the book from being boring, and I really enjoy when different supernatural beings are mixed. I did like Charlie, but I wish she wasn't so blasé about a lot of things, but I did enjoy her character most of the time, and I think there's a lot of room for her to grow in this trilogy, and I'm looking forward to reading more about her. I liked both of the boys, one a bit more than the other, which would be Peter, and I liked him better because I just couldn't stand Raine, so that put a negative light on Alex for me. If Raine ends up with anyone, that's a shame because she is despicable, and I don't get how anyone would want to be with her after her lies, and the fact the Alex was with her reflects badly on him, so that's why I'm not completely feeling him, and because of his actions he really screwed himself with Charlie. Of course Charlie seems to take a lot in stride, so who knows what she'll feel, and now that I think about it, Charlie is a bit cold, I still like her though. I like the hint of mystery in this book, and while it may be a bit predictable, I still think the story is unique enough to have an appeal of its own. I will definitely read the next book, and I'm hoping a lot of it will be away from any school yard drama because those are the parts in books that I don't enjoy; stuff like the whole Raine situation. Really enjoyed this book, and it has the roots for an epic adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment