Monday, August 3, 2015

Review for Smoke on the Water by Lori Handeland - 5 bee's knees!

I loved this series, and I love Lori Handeland's writing! I recommend reading the first two books in this series before you read this book because characters from the other books are in this book, and all of the books are excellent! I really enjoyed reading about strong, intelligent women who have a mind of their own, and I liked the unknown witch angle, and I like that the witches magic was actually used; I hate when someone has magical abilities and they barely use them! Willow is the lead female in this book, and just like her sisters, she is great! This book starts out with her in a psych ward because she's having trouble understanding her powers, and her life hasn't really been working out for her lately. I enjoyed the chemistry between Willow and Sebastian, and they were really sweet with each other. This book is the final book in the series, at least it seemed to be, and so there was some great action scenes taking on the bad guys, and that kept me intrigued. I loved the scenes between the sisters! It's great to read about them finding that missing piece of themselves. Awesome read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment