Monday, August 31, 2015

Review for A Whole New World by Liz Braswell - 3 bees knees

I liked this, but I didn't love it, and I really love the movie, so maybe that's why I didn't totally love this. The book is pretty much the same as the movie up until the lamp comes into play, then it starts to have differences. There's not enough genie scenes, so I definitely missed that, and it goes into more with the "street rats" aspect, and I did enjoy some of it, but I think too much time was spent on the planning scenes, so I started to get a bit bored. I also wanted more development between Aladdin and Jasmine, I felt there needed to be more scenes with them, and about them growing together as a couple. I think it's a good read for fans of Aladdin, so I say give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. I heard this book doesn't do the Aladdin story justice. I'm skipping it all together. Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete