Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review for Caught Up in the Touch by Laura Trentham - 5 bees knees!



SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS.COM -

Jessica Montgomery has always lived by three simple rules: stay calm, stay professional, stay in control. Working tirelessly to make it into the executive ranks of her family's business, her dream job of CFO is within reach-if she can convince one stubborn and sexy restaurateur to take her offer and manage Montgomery Industries' flagship restaurant in Atlanta. On the surface Logan Wilde is all good-old-boy charm and humor, but he can't seem to outrun the hell-raising reputation of his high school years. Although he has thought about leaving his hometown in Falcon, Alabama, he has grown to love the town, his restaurant, and his part-time gig coaching the football team. Jessica estimates it will take a week tops to get Logan Wilde's signature on her generous offer, but their first meeting is anything but professional. Logan shreds Jessica's control and unleashes a passion she didn't know existed even as a deeper connection between them takes root. When her family's manipulations threaten to tear them apart, Jessica has to decide whether her dream is really the CFO job or the man who has unselfishly offered his love.

MY REVIEW -

I'm really loving this series! I loved the first book a bit more than this one, but I still really enjoyed this book. I loved Logan; he is just adorable, and he definitely spices things up with his hot manly side. He is such a sweetheart! I loved the meeting scene between him and Jessica, and I think they complement each other nicely, and I loved how they were there for each other to offer unconditional support. I liked Jessica, and I like that she stands up for herself, and her confidence begins to grow throughout the story. They definitely have some sizzling intimate scenes, very sexy! This book actually goes into some deep issues, and I think the author did a good job of portraying these issues, and it added an extra layer to the story. Just like with the first book, I love the small town setting, and having glimpses of the characters from the first book was great to read as well, and I also am really looking forward to Lilliana's book; her story sounds very interesting, so I going to be on the look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment