Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review for Kissed by a Cowboy by Lacy Williams - 4 bees knees

This was a sweet story, and I enjoyed reading it! It's fairly short, so I read it very quickly, and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. This is a pretty tame romance; no romance scenes really, except for a couple kisses. I love the ranch setting, and the whole ice cream business was adorable. Haley and Maddox have great chemistry together, and they both are so selfless and all around great people. Maddox was a bit stoic, but I still liked him; you know the whole silent cowboy thing. For how short this story was, I think the author did a great job of making it feel like a complete story, and I look forward to more from this author. I would enjoy a book with Maddox's brother, that seems like it would be an interesting story, and I would hope to see more of Maddox and Haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment