Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review for Win Me Over by Nicole Michaels - 5 bees knees!

I really liked this! I like things like Friday Night Lights, so this was right up my alley, and I really enjoyed Callie and Bennett's relationship. They are good for each other, and I think they have excellent chemistry, and I liked how their story seemed believable, and they seemed like real people. I do wish it moved a bit faster, but I was interested the whole time. I like the dancing aspect because that adds an element of sexy, sensual-ness, and it's fun to read about Bennett learning the dance, and the sex scenes between the two were excellent. The ending was great, I like where the story went, and to see a deeper level to Callie and Bennett's relationship. I also love how strong and independent Callie is, and I love small town stories. I haven't read the first book, but I would like to, and I want to read the next book in the series because I am really interested in what made Lindsey so weary of Derek, so I will definitely be looking for the release of that book. So far, this series is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment