Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review for Christmas with the Billionaire Rancher by Mandy Baxter - 3 bees knees



SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS.COM -

In Christmas with the Billionaire Rancher by Mandy Baxter, there's nothing Nate Christensen hates more than a golddigger. Nate wants to stay away from all the women who want his money. That is, until he meets the sexy, beautiful Chloe Benson, who lights a fire in his blood that only the most passionate nights can ease... Chloe cannot get enough of Nate-she's never felt more wild with desire in her life. The only problem is, she needs Nate's money. True, it's for a very worthy charity...but is their passion enough to still Nate's fears that she's only wants him for how big his bank account is?

MY REVIEW -

This was just okay for me. I didn't like the meet up story. Chloe goes to Nate's dad's wake to ask him for money, so right off the bat I'm feeling iffy about her, and I know it's for charity, but I still thought it was no good. Then she proceeds to have sex with Nate the first night she meets him, so boom! another reason I don't like her too much. Nate was okay; he was your typical alpha male with issues, who uses the F word a lot. So basically Chloe and Nate have lots of sex, and during that time Chloe worries about what she should do about her charity, and within about a week they build a strong bond with each other. I don't usually mind insta-love, but since I just didn't the meet story, I just wasn't into it. Also, Christmas has very little to do with this story, it's pretty much just sex and worrying. What I liked about it was reading about Nate dealing with his issues, and I also liked that Chloe and Nate did have chemistry and passion together. Although I didn't love this, there was enough things I liked to make this an okay read, and since it was fairly short, I'm going to forgive the quickness with which things took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment