Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review for Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie - 4 bees knees



SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS.COM -

Mayhem ensues under the mistletoe as a determined shopper grabs the very last hot toy action figure off the shelf, only to find herself plunged into the middle of a real-life spy game and in the arms of a sexy secret agent...

MY REVIEW -

This was cute and fun, and I loved that there was humor through out the whole thing. I loved Trudy's attitude, and how determined she was to get that toy for her nephew, no matter what she had to go through. The scenario was a bit out there, I don't really see that scenario happening, but hey, it was still lots of fun. There's not really too much romance in this; really only a couple kisses, but I still enjoyed the chemistry and banter between Trudy and Nolan. I also enjoyed Trudy's relationship with her sister; they have some fun conversations. I definitely wanted a bit more in the end, but this was a great read for me. Finished it in no time at all; it's a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment