Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review for Midnight Wrangler by Cat Johnson - 4 bees knees



SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS.COM -

One Lonely Widower…

Rohn Lerner is a successful Oklahoma rancher. He’s old enough to know what he likes, and still young enough to enjoy it. But losing his wife five years ago wore him thin. He’s not ready to date, but he needs someone to share a meal with as badly as someone to warm his bed.

One Woman with a Secret…

Bonnie Martin fled her Oklahoma home years ago, leaving behind her abusive father, and Rohn, the lost love she never forgot. Now she’s back to settle her father’s estate, but she has no idea that she’s about to bump into Rohn or that they’ll fall for each other all over again.

One Night That Changes Everything…

MY REVIEW -

This was a reconnection love story, and I happen to love those type of stories, so I did enjoy that aspect in this book. I didn't really care for the reason they left each other to begin with because it was a typical reason, and I've read it a lot, but I still really enjoyed this book, and I liked the characters. Rohn was charming and really sweet. I liked Bonnie, but I wish she had a bit more spunk, but I think Rohn and her were really adorable together, and had great chemistry. I liked the dual perspectives, and I enjoyed reading the flashbacks to when Rohn and Bonnie first connected. I like the setting of a small town and good-looking ranch hands are a good addition; can't go wrong with a some hot, manly southern men. There definitely was some spice with some love scenes, and once they reconnected, I love how Rohn was with Bonnie. I would read more from Cat Johnson, and look forward to more in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment