Friday, July 8, 2016

Review for Game Master by Scarlett Dawn - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS -

Skeleton Key Book Series
One Skeleton Key. Endless Adventures.

Arizona Creed lost her assassin father, and her whole world changed.
Literally.
With one magical skeleton key, Arizona lands in another realm.

Forget Earth. Terlant is the place to be. And Lucifer wants her there, the dashing man with no last name and more secrets than even she has. But love isn’t always enough. Arizona must find purpose in her new life.

The Royal Guard could give Lucifer and Arizona what they desire.
They only need to pass two tests to win the Game and enter the elite Guard.
But is her real test to open her heart to true love?
And will she win her wings to fly into his arms?

MY REVIEW -

This was so great! The story starts off with some awesome action, and it just continues to surprise and excite me till the very end! I mean I was on board from the first sentence, but when you add in a talking frog in moss pants! I'm all the way there! Arizona's assassin father has recently been killed, and now her father's enemies are after her, and while she is trying to escape, she comes upon a skeleton key that transports her to another realm. Arizona is all alone in a new world, but luckily Arizona finds a few friends, who become her new family, but Arizona still has a tough time coming to terms with her new situation. The whole story was fast paced, and I loved the bits of humor throughout the story. I also loved how much Arizona and Lucifer get each other; they have a deep bond, and I enjoyed their banter, and how they play off each other. Their connection was really wonderful! The story did turn more intense then I was thinking it would because the whole beginning was quite light hearted despite a few deaths, but even so, I was still surprised with some of the scenes; they definitely went a little more spicy then I was thinking they would! But, I thoroughly enjoyed them! This is a short read, but it didn't feel lacking to me, I felt like the story was well fleshed out, and I enjoyed the whole thing! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment