Saturday, July 9, 2016

Review for The Logan Collection by Siobhan Davis - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS -

Read some key scenes from Saven: Deception narrated exclusively from Logan's point of view.

This short story collection features the following:

My Angel
The Library
The Lady in Red
Drop-Dead Gorgeous
First Kiss
Keeping her Safe
She’s my Eterno


MY REVIEW -

This book features scenes told in Logan's POV from the Saven book series. I love the Saven books, and I think any one who has read and enjoyed the Saven series should definitely reads these wonderful scenes! I love getting Logan's point of view! Especially the scene when he first sees Sadie and the scenes while they are in the library, it shows how much he is affected by her, and how much he feels for her, they were so sweet to know what he is thinking in those moments. There are also a couple scenes were it shows how hard it was for him to stay away from Sadie; tugs at my heartstrings. I would love to read more in his POV! I can't wait for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment