Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review for Air by L.B. Gilbert - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS -

Despite being the junior Elemental, Logan’s never had to worry about failing a mission before. Not until an overgrown and annoyingly attractive shifter comes along.

Being an Elemental is in Logan’s blood. Hers is the gift of Air, a vast power she’s still struggling to control. Then a Were named Connell hunts her down. His wolf is missing, and he blames her.

A den of werewolves is the last place Logan wants to be. The testosterone alone is enough to make her choke. But she has a mystery to solve. She will find out who is stealing wolves even if kills her.

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what the enemy has planned…


MY REVIEW -

I loved the first book in this series, and I love this book too! If you haven't read the first book in the series, I suggest doing that first because you will have a better understanding of the events in this book, and although this book is told from different character's POV's than the first there are connecting events and the same characters are in both books. In Air, we follow Air Elemental, Logan, as she helps wolf shifter, Connell, find out who has stolen his wolf out of his body. Logan has the ability to manipulate air, so she can travel long distances in a short time, and use it to move objects and such, and just like Diana from the first book, Fire, she is a bad ass! I love that she has spunk and I love her mannerisms! There is a bit of humor throughout the book that I love, and I love all the magic use and the addition of shifters! If you haven't read the first book, Logan is one of four Elementals, who sort of "police" those who commit really bad crimes in the supernatural world and each Elemental is really strong and each has awesome powers associated with their elements, and I find the whole premise so interesting and entertaining. Once I start reading one of these books, I can't stop till I finish it! The romance is super sweet, and I loved how Connell couldn't be swayed with how he feels for Logan, his devotion to Logan was adorable. Logan and Connell are super cute together! Plus, there are some awesome action scenes! And I always love a bit of mystery. I like that we get some glimpses of the other Elementals, and I actually would love more of them! I'm definitely reading the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment