Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Review for The Fate of Her Dragon by Julia Mills - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS -

The books can be read as stand-alone stories, but it is advisable to read them in order to get the most enjoyment from the series.

Trapped for almost a century. No chance of escape. All hope was lost and then he felt...her...

Sleepless nights, a man haunts her at every turn, his voice calling her, begging her...needing her...

Not even the Universe has the answers and time is running out...

The Fate of her dragon may be the death of them all!

This book contains explicit sexual material and violence. It is only suited for mature readers 18 years of age and older.


MY REVIEW -

Love this series!! I love dragon shifters! The Fate of Her Dragon is about dragon shifter, Drago, who has been trapped for 100 years, and Alicia, who is a witch and his mate. There was a disruption in the black magic holding Drago, so he was able to reach Alicia through their mind link to ask for assistance in escaping his prison. Alicia doesn't know what to think about the voice she keeps hearing in her mind and about her being Drago's mate, but she feels a pull towards him, and sets out to help save Drago. I loved all the witch ceremonies, and I loved the bits of action throughout the story. And of course I loved the romance! One of the things I love about shifter romances is the fact that they have mates, it makes for some really sweet, deep romances, and I just love how protective the shifters are of their mates. This book is entertaining and interesting, and even though it is a short story, the story felt complete and full to me. We get dual POV in this book, which I love, and although there are characters from the previous books, I believe this book can be read as a standalone, but you'll will be getting wee spoilers about the couples from the previous books. I'm really looking forward to reading more from Julia Mills!

No comments:

Post a Comment