Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review for Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS -

It’s the start of nothing good.
I fired off a storm of raunchy text messages…to the wrong number.
And he replied.
Him: Show me a picture.
Him: Tell me your name.
Why does the lure of anonymity have me craving to indulge a stranger?

It’s the start of everything right.
I received a slew of text messages…when everything in my life was wrong.
And she made me laugh again.
Her: You’re probably a creeper.
Her: Possibly a stalker.
Why do I have the overwhelming need to find this stranger who saved me and make her mine?

Him: Take a chance with me.
Her: This is crazy.
Him: I need to see you.
Her: What are we doing?
Him: We’re about to find out.

Her: PHOTO ATTACHED
Him: PHOTO ATTACHED


MY REVIEW -

You had me at The Princess Bride! I loved this so much! I pretty much had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading, and I stayed up way too late because I couldn't stop reading! This book is entertaining, fun, funny, heartfelt, hot, dirty, and wonderful! Dani is our female lead, she is way too nice and doesn't stand up for herself, and has problems telling people no, so when she finds her douchebag boyfriend cheating on her, and to top it off, the woman he was cheating on her with has a new engagement ring that Dani is totally sure she paid for with the money her now ex "borrowed" from her, her first instinct is to blame herself, but her friend Andie isn't having it! Andie gives the douche a piece of her mind, and deletes the douche's number from Dani's phone. Andie is brash and crazy, and totally over the top, but I found myself still liking her even though I normally wouldn't, she's a tough nut to crack! Anyway, with Andie and Tequila's encouragement, Dani decides to send some interesting texts to her ex, but she doesn't quite remember his number right, and she ends up texting those interesting, colorful texts to a random stranger. Luckily for Dani, Ram, is on the other end of the text, and he finds Dani interesting and adorable! The two begin texting back and forth, and an attraction begins to grow between the two, but will a few little lies end up being the downfall of their relationship before it even gets started? Read to find out! I loved Ram! He is funny and sweet, and hot and adorable, and I love that he isn't perfect, he is human and has faults, but he is all the more amazing for them! The chemistry between Ram and Dani is terrific, and there were some scenes that just made my heart sigh. So yeah! I loved it! And am definitely looking forward to reading more in this series! Andie's book is definitely going to be interesting, and I think she has a long way to go before she can let her walls down, and let go of the chip on her shoulder. I'm very curious what in the heck happened to her for her to be so guarded. The writing is superb! Way to go, K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment