Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Review for Hate 2 Lovers by K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

She hates him and his big head.
He likes her and her big t*ts.

She hates him because she somehow ends up naked every time she sees him.
He likes her because she somehow ends up naked every time he sees her.

She hates him because the big oaf knocked her up with his kid.
He likes her because she's carrying his child.

She hates the way he gets inside her head.
He likes the way she lets him see glimpses of her heart.

Andie: I hate you.
Roman: I know...but I'm going to change that.


MY REVIEW -

I love the humor in this series, and I love the raw emotion the characters have. I totally loved the first book, but was a little wary because Andie wasn't exactly my favorite, but the writing really resonates with me, and so I ended up loving Hate 2 Lovers! You really should read the first book in the series because that's when Andie and Roman's "relationship" begins, so you'll want to check that out, and it's super awesome anyway, so it's a must! Andie and Roman have a very volatile relationship, and it's mainly because both are afraid to get hurt, so they act out; mainly Andie, and fly off the handle, which I wasn't loving about Andie, but luckily we get to know Andie more as the story progresses, and get to know a bit more of what she is feeling. I'm not a huge fan of the baby scenario, but I love the way Roman stepped up, and I actually love his alpha attitude. There are definitely some hot times between Andie and him, and I love how protective he is. I would've loved more of Dani and Ram from the first book because I absolutely loved that book! But I was glad that they did have a bit of a role in Roman and Andie's stories. Humorous, hot, and immensely entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment