Saturday, April 15, 2017

Review for Honor by Nicole Blanchard - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

A gorgeous woman, a heart pounding kiss under the mistletoe. It should’ve been the start to making some Christmas magic, but I pushed her away.

She deserved better than a wounded warrior, someone who could barely face getting up in the morning.

A year later I’ve turned my life around, made myself into a man she could be proud of. A man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

And all I want is a second chance with her.


MY REVIEW -

I loved this! First off, It takes place during Christmas, and I absolutely love Christmas romance, so right from the start I was loving it! It's fun and sweet, and the romance is cute and hot! I would've loved for this story to be longer! I also love second chance romances, and I love wounded soldier stories, so this book had lots of wonderfulness! This book features Scott and Faith, Scott has returned home after being injured while in the military, it's Christmas, and Faith's family invites him to their very large and crazy family Christmas, and sparks begin to fly between Scott and Faith. Heartwarming, hopeful, and entertaining! Loved this addition to this already awesome series!

No comments:

Post a Comment