Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review for Tangled Web by Gena D. Lutz - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

Night Queen... Black Widow… Hellhound. These are the titles I never wanted, yet, now they're mine.

With just a stab of a dagger, I have become the next reigning queen of a pack of ancient hellhounds: the Fang and Claw. And with each infuriating encounter, my yearning to accept their bond grows.


MY REVIEW -

Loved this continuation of the first book! Cassis is still super awesome and kicks butt! Plus, there are hellhounds! Totally cool! The only problem I had with this book is that it's way too short! I want more story! So, I suppose that's a good thing because I want more! The story is interesting, unique, and entertaining the whole way through! I'm loving the direction the story is going in with Cassis gaining lots of power as the new Night Queen, and she has a growing entourage of some really interesting characters. Looking forward to more! I want to see more of her Venin side!

No comments:

Post a Comment