Friday, May 26, 2017

Review for Desert Fate by Anna Lowe - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

Kyle Williams is a lone wolf just trying to settle in to a new skin. But when a brown-eyed girl from his past turns up, bloodied by a rival male, the instinct to protect overrides everything — including duty to his pack. He’s ready to risk everything for her. But what’s love, and what’s an illusion?


MY REVIEW -

I love all of Anna Lowe's books so far, so it's no surprise that I loved this one! In this one, Kyle comes across Stefanie in the desert, she is scared and in a panic, and he wants to help, but she doesn't know who she can trust. Stefanie has been on the run after being attacked by something she is finding it hard to believe in, but Kyle knows and offers to help her. Stefanie agrees to Kyle helping when she realizes that she knows him from when she was a teenager. Kyle and Stefanie feel a connection, but the situation is intense, so they both try to withstand their attraction towards the other. I loved the backstory between Kyle and Stef, and the romance is really sweet. I was getting a little ticked at the pack for not helping Stef more with her situation, and they really need to tell people what's what before it becomes too late, but I loved seeing some of the characters from the previous books! Stef is a tough chick, who has to handle a lot, and she did great! I loved how protective of Stef Kyle was! They have a wonderful connection, and I enjoyed reading their story! I also listened to the audiobook version, and the narrator does an excellent job! Anna Lowe's books are always entertaining, so I'm definitely looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment