Thursday, May 25, 2017

Review for Marked by Love by Rosalie Redd - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance, 10: Marked by Love: Taurus

A male from her past…forever marked by love.

Rogue Panthera shifter Aramond scouts for enemies on the outskirts of the Keep’s territory, home to his daughter and her mate. While on the prowl he encounters a female from his past, one who etched an unstoppable ache deep in his soul. As she opens old wounds and another rogue male enters her life, Aramond must overcome his fears and set aside both their pasts if he is to win her heart.

Danae runs a safe house, offering sanctuary to Panthera warriors in need. She tends their wounds, offers up a good meal and a place to rest, but keeps them at arms-length to protect her battered spirit still healing after the death of her mate. When Aramond, the sexy loner who’d captured her heart long ago resurfaces in her life, it will take all her will-power not to give in to the burning desire he ignites in her soul.


MY REVIEW -

I love second chance at love stories, so I loved that! And then you add in shifters, and I'm totally on board! This was the first book that I've read by Rosalie Redd, and it seems like some of the characters may have been from previous books, but I didn't feel lost with the story, so this can be read as a standalone, but I do want to read the previous books because I really enjoyed this one! Aramond is a panther shifter, who hunts down some bad guys, when he goes to a safe house he comes across Danae, she is someone from his past that Aramond wanted for his mate, but some outside forces interfered, and they lost touch. Aramond and Danae reconnect, but when outside forces try to come between them again, they'll really need to fight to survive. The romance is really sweet, and I enjoyed the backstory between the two. I also liked the action; it was entertaining. I like the feel of the world that Rosalie Redd has created, and I'm looking forward to checking out some more of her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment