Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review for Making Bad Choice by Rita Stradling - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

Culter Fuller came back into my life on the day my mother died, as if losing my mother wasn't bad enough.

We hated each other since childhood. Well, I hated him. He had a very different story.

When I moved to my dad's house to finish my last semester of high school, we went from bitter enemies to. . . something else. He was suddenly everywhere, occupying my space, determined to pull me into his life, filling me with thoughts I knew were wrong.

I knew that soon we would cross a line that should never be crossed.

I knew crossing that line could have very serious consequences; because Culter Fuller wasn't just any irresistible boy, Culter Fuller was my stepbrother.

But, I was always very bad at making the right choices.


MY REVIEW -

I really enjoyed this! I loved the forbidden romance aspect, and this one was a cute one. Cassie and Culter are step-siblings, who haven't seen each other in multiple years because Culter did something to Cassie that hurt her emotionally. Cassie's mom dies, and she goes and lives with her father and his wife; plus her half brother, and her stepbrother, Culter. Culter is a lot different than Cassie remembers, and the two begin to grow closer together. Culter is just adorable! I loved how protective he is of Cassie, and how he's always there for her. They have great chemistry, and they are really sweet together. I liked the whole feel of this book, all the characters were interesting; including the side characters, and the story is sweet and filled with hope. There were a couple things I didn't love, this may be a slight spoiler, but it doesn't have any bearing on the main story, so it's not too big of one: there's a stupid threesome type scenario with Culter, which I found to be just stupid; especially considering his supposed feelings for Cassie, but I just tried to not think too about it, so it wouldn't ruin my enjoyment of this story. Also, I would've loved a lot more in the ending; the ending is find, but I feel it was missing something. But, I still loved this book! And am looking forward to more from Rita Stradling!

No comments:

Post a Comment