Thursday, June 8, 2017

Review of Lure of the Bear by Anna Lowe - 5 out of 5!



SYNOPSIS - AMAZON LINK -

There’s not much that can get this grizzly shifter worked up — except a threat to the woman he has secretly loved for years. Then all bets are off, and he’s willing to risk anything — including the most closely guarded secret of his lonely shifter soul.


MY REVIEW -


Another awesome addition to this series! Each book in this series is about a different couple, but there is a continuing storyline throughout all the books, and previous characters appear from the previous books, so I'd read the previous books before starting this one. Lure of the Bear is Hunter and Dawn's story, and I love that Officer Dawn Meli already knew about Hunter being a bear shifter from the previous book, so I was really looking forward to seeing her reaction in this book, and how Hunter was going to claim his mate. Hunter is having a really hard time with Dawn after she found out that Hunter and his friends are shifters, and Dawn has some walls up due to some past events, so she has been really knocked off balance with the news that there are shifters in the World, and that the guy she has been crushing on is one of them. I loved Hunter! He is so sweet and understanding, and I absolutely love bear shifters! They are so adorable! And of course fierce! Dawn and Hunter are cute together! I loved the backstory between the two, and I liked that they were a little awkward with each other. This is almost a second chance at love story, which I love! I also love the continuation of the magical jewels storyline, which adds a cool magical element to the story, and this book as with the previous books has the suspense element, which adds to the danger in the action scenes, and I loved the Bridezilla aspect; it made for some humorous scenes! Oh and I loved the kitten!! Keiki is adorable! I'm really looking forward to Cruz's story! I love when the gruff ones fall in love! Action, Adventure, and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment